IMTF Group, established since 1987 in Switzerland, is a global leader in software and IT services for banks and financial institutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management, KYC, Secure Document Management, Anti-Financial Crime, AML Compliance and Information Protection. Our emphasis is on the automation of administrative processes and the management of corporate information and knowledge.
To strengthen our team based in Givisiez, we are looking for a:
Java Backend Developer (m/f)
Your tasks & responsibilities:
– Design, develop, test, maintain and improve our enterprise software solution based on a scalable micro service architecture
– Work across the entire backend stack, from designing REST APIs, to database modeling.
– Design high quality, performant and scalable products
– You’ll have an opportunity to work with modern data store, both SQL and NoSQL (Oracle, postgres, mariaDB, neo4j, solr, kafka)
– Collaborate closely with our Devops team to build a cloud capable software
– University Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
– 3+ years hands-on software development experience with various Java technologies
– Strong Java skills and knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns used in Enterprise Solutions
– You are highly motivated and passionate about the field
– You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
– You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
– You are experienced in designing and implementing REST APIs
– You have a profound insight of Java and JVM internals (classloading, garbage collection, tracing and monitoring)
– You have a good understanding of dependency injection libraries (CDI, Spring, Guice, …)
– Understanding of Enterprise Integration patterns would be a plus (Apache Camel, …)
– Experiences with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, JMS, AMQP
– Fluent with the following tools: git, maven, jenkins, unix / linux scripting, Intellij IDE
– Challenging but exciting environment and responsibilities
– Very autonomous and client focused function
– International and multi-cultural team
Any interest to join a dynamic international team?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: Nicolas Brasey, Chief Architect (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to receiving your full application to email@example.com or:
Informatique-MTF SA, Rte du Bleuet 1, 1762 Givisiez, Switzerland. TEL: +41(0)26 460 66 66