IMTF Group, established since 1987 in Switzerland, is a global leader in software and IT services for banks and financial institutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management, KYC, Secure Document Management, Anti-Financial Crime, AML Compliance and Information Protection. Our emphasis is on the automation of administrative processes and the management of corporate information and knowledge.
To strengthen our team based in Singapore, we are looking for a:
System Integrator / DevOps (m/f)
Your tasks & responsibilities:
– Responsible for project set up of infrastructure development environment (Jenkins, Docker, Git, Jira, Nexus, Sonar, Gradle, Maven)
– Responsible for project system integration activities like deployment execution and application management support
– In-depth development of IT infrastructure (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Hybrid-Cloud, Voip)
– Further education in IT or equivalent (i.e. Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering)
– Certified Systems or Support Technician IT
– Minimum 3 years+ relevant experience
– Good command over Linux OS, Internals and Administration.
– Good hands-on experience with Ansible.
– Good hands-on experience with the other technology components listed above
– Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, experience with different deployment models
– Customer focused (internal and external)
– Able to work independently and pro-active
– You have a structured work style with strong organization and time management skills
– You enjoy working with interdisciplinary teams at the same time willing to learn and adapt to new processes
– Strive to find solutions to problems with a positive attitude
– You can handle stress situations and changing priorities
– Fluency in English is a MUST (oral and written)
– AWS cloud experience and python would be an added advantage
– Motivated team of smart, creative and driven individuals that want to develop the best products out there and build on our mission to fight financial crime
– Culture to get things done and collaborate as a team with an international crowd
– Competitive pay and paid further education opportunities
– Spacious and relaxed office and atmosphere
Any interest to join our dynamic, international team?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: Jordan Lo, General Manager APAC (email@example.com)
We look forward to receiving your full application to
– to IMTF Banking Software Pte. Ltd. | 9 Raffles Place | Republic Plaza Level 6 | Singapore 048619 | Phone + 65 6735 6150
– or directly over Linkedin: